Thursday, August 6, 7 PM: Online reading in distinguished company
I am thrilled to be part of the Argo Zoom Reading Series: Verse, Prose & Song. I will be reading from Shattered Fossils. To join the event, please email [email protected] for the Zoom link.
Hosted by Adele-Elise Prevost and Moti Lieberman (514.931.3442).
Curated by Ilona Martonfi ([email protected]).
- Drea Lake is a songwriter whose poetic songs range from folk to pop & neo soul, she studies at Berklee College of Music: https://andrealake.ca/home
- Alejandro Saravia, Canadian-Bolivian author. Publications include Jaguar con el corazón en la mano (2010) & L’homme polyphonique (2014).
- Ariela Freedman is the author of the award-winning novels Arabic for Beginners (LLP, 2017) and A Joy to be Hidden (LLP, 2019).
- Willow Loveday Little is a British-Canadian writer and poet whose work has appeared in several publications, including The Dalhousie Review.
- Devon Gallant is the author of four poetry collections including S(tars) & M(agnets) which bill bissett called ‘a mirakul uv a book.’
- Connie Guzzo McParland, President & Chief Administrative Officer of Guernica. Author of The Girls of Piazza d’Amore & The Women of Saturn.
- Madelaine Caritas Longman, poetry appears in Room, Grain, Prism, & elsewhere. Author of a first book, The Danger Model (McGill-Queen’s, 2019).
- Sharon Lax publishes in numerous journals; longlisted for the CBC Poetry Prize. Author of Shattered Fossils by Guernica Editions, 2020.
- Harry Rajchgot, author of Gravitational Fields & The Sweetness of Life, the play A Little Happiness, editor, JONAHmagazine & 1001 Uses for Dental Floss.